Thinking outside of the ball for a minute, these babies make amazing brownies - an awesome festive treat to keep you lean throughout the holidays! No sugar, no flour, no crap. I'll take 5.
1 x Chocolate + Chia Fit Mixes
Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
Rice Malt Syrup
2 tbsp Chopped Pistachios
1. First, roll up a batch of Fit Mixes Chocolate + Chia by mixing in the coconut oil, water and rice malt syrup as directed.
2. Using a lined brownie tin, press the dough into a square using your hands. You can use a pallet knife to flatten the top and tidy up the sides.
3. Top the brownies with chopped pistachios and press into the dough.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm, then cut into 15 squares using a sharp knife.
5. Optional extras - drizzle with melted dark chocolate, or mix in a handful chopped sour cherries before pressing into the brownie tin.