This recipe is brought to you by the gorgeous Zoe from Wild Blend.
If you love pistachios then this recipe will quickly become a new favourite. I’m not exaggerating when I say that these Dark Chocolate Pistachio Pralines are absolutely divine—they are hands down better than any store-bought pralines I’ve ever tried. The best part? They’re made with a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients with no processed junk in sight.
For the Chocolate Layer
For the pistachio layer
- 2 cups soaked pistachios (soaked in water for 4-6 hours or overnight)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean essence
For the coating
- 1 cup dairy-free dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp cacao butter
- For the chocolate layer, follow the recipe instructions on the back of Fit Mixes
- Press into small lined baking dish (15cm/or 6″ square).
- For the pistachio layer, add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly spread the pistachio layer on top of the chocolate base and place in freezer to set for 4-6 hours.
- Once frozen, remove from tray and cut into small bite-sized slices.
- For the chocolate coating, melt chocolate over double boiler.
- Once meted, add in cacao butter and stir until fully melted.
- Move the melted chocolate away from the stove and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Once it’s cooled down, dip each chocolate bar into the chocolate and place on a cooling rack to set.
- Once set, transfer to an airtight container and store in fridge.