This simple recipe is brought to your by Mix Mate Dearna - master photographer, food styler and instgrammer over at @tohercore. Check out our interview with her right here to learn more about this babe, and get her top tips for aspiring food bloggers!
- 1 x Vanilla + Coconut Fit Mixes
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp each ground nutmeg, ginger and cardamom
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- Simply follow the recipe on the back of the Vanilla + Coconut Fit Mixes, adding in the 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 1/8 tsp each ground nutmeg, ginger and cardamom before rolling
- Mix well
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped pistachios
- Some chopped goji berries would work well here to make them look extra festive, but I was all out!